Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIP Wed: Block and Cover ;-)


It's Wednesday, so once again, I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wed.  Come see what others are working on!

I finished up another block for the Solstice Star Series.  I also made another block for my "Scrap Attack" quilt.
Mostly, though, I've been working on some new Kindle covers for my Etsy shop.
Other non-sewing news is that our main computer, with all of my pictures from last week back crashed over the week-end.  Luckily we have another computer.  It's super-slow, but it's better than nothing!  I'm hoping that we can get it back soon, and that the tech will be able to save all of our data!!  It's backed up, but of course it'd be best if all can be fixed.  Wish us luck!!

4 comments:

Dee said...

Really like your Solstice Star block...it looks perfect!

Sue Daurio said...

Wow that is a gorgeous Solstice Star!! Stunning! Good luck with the computer, hope it all comes back quickly.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Wow!! I am loving that Solstice Star

Katy Cameron said...

Great job on that solstice star, and love the paper hat Kindle cover :oD