Saturday, February 4, 2012

Postcards and Pictures


This week I received not 1, not 2, but 3 fabric postcards from my "Year of the Dragon", and "Embellished Owl" swap.  The first 2 are from Monika of "My Sweet Prairie".  The last one is from postcard swapper Karen.
I also have some pretty pictures to share from my walk this morning.  One of the best things about having our dog, is that he gets me outside just about every single day, usually in the morning.  This morning we happened to be out just as the freezing fog was lifting and the sun was coming out.  The white frost on the trees and grasses were just beautiful, not yet melted by the sun, and the sky was such an amazing blue!  I'm so glad I had my camera with me!!
Here's a close-up of the frost.  It took me so long to get my camera to focus on it.  One of these days I'm going to get a digital camera with a manual focus...

1 comment:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Oh that first tree photo is SO wiggly!~ Wow that looks amazing. I love hoar frost against that BLUE BLUE sky.

: )
Monika
(hehe you wrote monkia)