Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gal's Pal Quilt


Can you keep a secret?  My furry pal sure can!!  I probably spend more time with this critter than I do with my family on a day to day basis.  Dog's aren't just man's best friend, they're real gal pals too! 

My dog has gone for over a year now without chewing up a single pillow or blanket, so I decided that it's time to make him a quilt!  Maybe it's just a sign that I have made way too many quilts, maybe I'm crazy, but I think he deserves it LOL.  He gives me unconditional love, never asks "What's for dinner?" (never complains about what he gets for dinner), and makes me laugh and smile on a daily basis.  He's also my personal trainer (daily mandatory walks, no matter what the weather), and household alarm system.  He brings a lot of joy to all of us!

I'm not telling my family the quilt is for him, but there's a few clues that I sewed into the quilt.  I wonder if they'll find them.  It'll be fun to see.  But you got to keep it a secret too until they find them!

I hope all of you have a great Christmas and holiday season!!

2 comments:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

LUCKY DOG!!! I know what you mean about the time spent... however mine do complain... sometimes about the food....

Melissa said...

What a nice dog! Happy holidays!!!