Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wed: Postcards and Binding (and Kindle Covers)


It's Wednesday, so I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced, WIP Wed.  Come join us!

Lately, I've been busy making postcards for my October swap, and trying to make up more Kindle Covers for my Etsy shop

The Kindle covers take a lot of binding, so I've been making more for those, as well as binding for a few quilts I'm trying to finish up.

I don't want to spoil the surprise for the October swap, but did get my final postcard for the September swap ("Wind, How it Blows").  This is what I sent off:
Here's what I got back!  Aren't they fantastic?
I also thought I'd share a postcard that I made for my Bengal-fan, Brother-in-law's Birthday!

 Get it?  LOL  He loved it!  So what are you working on?

7 comments:

Alli said...

Your kite postcards are really cute! :)

Kit Lang said...

love your kindle covers - I didn't even know you had a shop! lol

The Thompsons said...

Your postcards are awesome!

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

and the good news is one is headed your way!!!! Love your Bengals card!!! Can't wait to see what you just finished.

Pat Merkle said...

Love your Kindle cover. I have iPad covers on my Christmas project list.

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

WOW - love those postcards! : ) Gee that is too bad about the potatoes. Shucks!

Have a great Halloween weekend Becky!! ; )

~Monika

Martha said...

Your postcards are really great...enjoyed my visit...as usual.