I've spent yesterday and today finishing up fabric (post)cards for Mother's Day, so I can't show those (yet). But I love the way they turned out. I made them bigger... 6x9-ish.
After getting them in the mail, I finally got the binding sewn onto my Japanese quilt, but don't you know, I came up just short. Arg!
I decided to make the quilting very simple. I really like how it turned out!
Now that all of my good safety pins were out of the Japanese quilt, I was able to get the Supernova all pin-basted. It's ready to roll (and my fingers are really sore...).
As usual, I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced "WIL Wed", albeit rather late, but we're all over there. Red rover, red rover, come on over!