Friday, May 27, 2011

Hexie and Etsy

I spent yesterday putting the binding on my Kindle covers for Etsy, and found that I had just enough scrap to make my hexie into a little pot holder or mug rug.  I didn't want to change my machine around to do free motion, so I may (or may not) add quilting later.  As with so many other things in life, once I got one hexie under my belt, I'm eager to do another!!  I've heard that these are addicting.  I can now understand that!  Hmmm maybe a hexie postcard is in order.... :-)

Here's my stack of Kindle covers all done, but this morning we got such a dark storm come through, that the light is going to have to improve a bit before I can get some decent pictures for the shop.  Luckily it's already starting to lighten up as I write.

I hope all of you have a great Memorial Day week-end!