Friday, February 4, 2011

Almost done, and yes, I still hate hand sewing!!


Thought I'd post a little progress.  I finally caved and went to the doctor yesterday.  Sinus infection... ick!  I felt so bad the last few days that I haven't even done much sewing.  But I really need to get this done!  So in a cold-medicine-induced cloud, I have been spending most of the day working on it.  I'm wishing now that I'd reversed the process and machine stitched the nice part on the back, then I'd be able to machine sew the binding in place on the front.  It wouldn't look as good, but it'd probably be done by now!

Have you ever got to the end of a quilt and just wanted to hide it away for a while!  Ugh!  I know I'll be glad when it's done though!  Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!  I'm also happy to report that so far no real blood has been shed yet :-).

No comments: