Monday, July 25, 2011

Vintage Bed Sheets Project 2: Postcards!


I just finished up some postcards that I'm making for a swap!  I originally had fabric and a plan all figured out, and had even started cutting and sewing, but the curtains that are now finished left me with a few scraps laying around and suddenly I decided they'd be fun to use instead.  The theme is "boxer shorts (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)".  There's 4 of us in a groups, so we only have to make 3 to send off (and get 3 back).  I like to make one to keep though.  It's my second swap, and getting the first round was so much fun!  The first round was "blue and lace".  Here's the cards from that swap (mine is the top right):
Here's the finished curtains!




And I can't seem to post anything here without a garden related photo!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

OMG Becky! Those are ALL terrific! holey moley what a cool bunch of creations!
~Monika

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Wile E. is my favorite of the characters. .this is great